- This event has passed.
November 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
For newcomers with foreign community and social service experience
You will learn
- Canadian community and social service system
- Gain confidence in public speaking
- Develop communication and language skills
- Impromptu speaking
- Improve job or promotion prospects to networking opportunities
- September 10, 11am-12:30pm
- September 24, 3-5pm.
Attending an information session and an intake interview is required prior to being accepted into the program. Limited spots available.
LKassama@mpnh.org | 604.879.8208 ext 223
email@example.com | 604.879.8208 ext 232
Participants will receive a certificate and reference letter upon successful completion of the program.